Customer Care Rep
Amherst, New York
- Responsible for resolving customer inquiries received via phone, email, or claim and diagnosing, resolving, and communicating resolutions under direct supervision.
- Responsible for delivering consistently excellent customer service over the phone and in writing, navigating systems, procedures, and other resources to provide accurate and timely resolution to customer inquiries, and documenting problem resolution and customer contact.
- Responsible for researching and diagnosing customer disputes and identifying the most efficient means to resolve them to the satisfaction of the company, the sponsor, and the subscriber.
- Other responsibilities include providing flexible assistance through cross-training and support to meet and exceed performance, customer satisfaction, and service level goals and providing follow up as needed on customer inquiries to ensure resolution satisfies customers and meets all internal expectations.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year customer service experience and/or one year call center experience required
- Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and Internet Explorer required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with keyboarding and phone required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required.