Post Date: 06/19/2017 Job ID: 8990 Category: Professional
To maximize receivable recoveries while providing " best in class" customer service as part of an international Collection team.
- Responsible for the cash collection of a designated customer portfolio using Collection, CRM and OTC software which includes contacting the customer by e-mail and phone to secure payment and resolve billing disputes in a manner that is fair and equitable and maximizes receivable recoveries as well as providing professional and attentive services that preserves the ongoing relationship with each customer.
- Responsible for problem solving any customer issues with the customer while ascertaining the nature and reason behind the payment concerns or disputes.
- Escalate problems or concerns to supervisor in order to secure approval for any non-routine concerns/solutions.
- Works and assists all Team members whenever necessary or relevant to insure maximum cash flow, minimum risk and customer satisfaction.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Ability to understand and meet monthly goals and targets as set by Management.
- Preferred college degree or extra 2 years of experience may substitute for some college.
- High volume Business 2 Business Collections a plus.
- Microsoft excel, word and outlook knowledge.
- Ability to learn order to cash software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.