Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- The Credentialing Specialist will perform provider Initial Credentialing, Recredentialing and/or Ongoing Monitoring including, but not limited to provider calls, primary source verifications, analysis, and independent evaluation that meets our Client’s policy and procedures, criteria, state, NCQA Accreditation and CMS standards.
- Savvy internet skills are required in order to perform online verifications.
- Accurate provider data entry and document storage into our Cliaent’s systems is required.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- In addition, the Credentialing Specialist will work on other provider data management and credentialing projects as assigned.
- Excellent communication and time management skills are a must in order to meet tight deadlines and productivity goals