Post Date: 06/27/2017 2017-06-27 Job ID: 9120 Category: Professional
- Processes credentialing and recredentialing applications of health care providers.
- Reviews applications, prepares verification letters and maintains database.
- Contacts medical office staff, licensing agencies, and insurance carriers to complete credentialing and recredentialing applications.
- Problem solve, able to recognize potential problems related to the credentialing application and notify team leader.
- Shift: Mon-Fri/ 8A-5P
- Excellent customer service;
- Well mannered.
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Quick learner.
- Accurate typing 55 plus wpm.
- Work well with computers.
- Flexible and able to multitask.