Coordinate and execute events
• Engage with and assist members/visitors to the guidance center
• Track expenses and roll-up expenditures on budget monthly
• Maintain internal database accurately
• Handle facilities issues including equipment maintenance
• Update documents on SharePoint site
• Communicate via telephone, email and instant messenger to internal and external customers
• Develop solid relationships with MarketPoint partners, vendors, community partnerships, etc.
• Maintain office files and other records
• Compose letters, memos and additional correspondence
• Ensure adherence to corporate policies and guidelines as well as CMS guidelines and external partners’ guidelines.
• Member Focus: Connects meaningfully with members/potential members/non-members to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to expectations/commitments/deadlines, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens, communicates with respect, and builds trusting, collaborative relationships.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
• High energy with an on-stage personality that is warm and welcoming
• Ability to work closely with the senior population
• Able to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate needs/be proactive
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable presenting information to a group of people
• 5+ years of prior administrative assistance or coordinator experience, or 3 years of admin experience if candidate has a health and wellness background
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good typing skills
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Health and Wellness background is preferred