Coordinator Assistant for Medical Equipment Showroom
Seeking temporary employee that would work from 8-5pm for a minimum of 2 month and the assignment could be extended depending upon need. We are looking for Coordinator Assistant to help greet visitors and provide administrative support to the customer experience team employees. Responsibilities include:
- Greet customers and answer questions regarding showroom facilities
- Assist kitchen staff or caterers to serve guests throughout the day
- Assist in move items/equipment for each visit - no more than 25 lbs
- Make copies as needed for visit
- Answer phones as needed
- Greet vendors and accept deliveries such as packages or mail Facilities focused
- Collecting and sending the mail or FedEx
- Turning on and off equipment, such as lights, coffee, etc.
- Stocking all rooms with supplies, such as kleenex, pens, ipads, etc.
- Restocking food areas, bathrooms, fridges, etc. as needed