Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Prepares food per standardized recipes, production sheets and department service times.
- Ensures food is prepared per standardized recipes and production sheets to maintain quality standards.
- Practices proper infection control methods, including proper hand washing, personal hygiene, food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Checks food for proper temperature, flavor and appearance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May assist with ordering, receiving and storage of food and supplies.
- Knowledge: Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Demonstrates ability to follow written and oral directions, including recipes, production sheets, etc.
- Knowledge of large kitchen equipment and how to use equipment properly.
- Knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Reports To: MANAGER NUTRITION SERVICES-365
- Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Math Basic Skills: Knowledge and skills related to applying mathematical tools and methods for routine calculations.
- Organization: Effective management of projects, deadlines, and work load prioritizing; putting things together in an orderly and functional whole.
- Safety Testing and Practices: Knowledge and application of safety practices, fire and disaster policies and procedures; safety testing, performance verification, and operations procedures for various types of equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience: 1 year experience of quantity food production required.