Contract Management Analyst
- Provides settlement, analysis, negotiation, and administration of material contracts, service contracts, and master agreements
- Supports development of contracts and various agreements.
- Monitors contract compliance and performance.
- Maintains contract files and documentation, including confidential information used for regulatory hearings and litigation.
- Fosters and maintains effective relationships with contracting parties.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of contract issues/disputes and recommend resolutions.
- Ensures approvals and appropriate documentation are received and maintained as needed.
- Understands existing contract obligations, industry, regulatory and reliability regulations/practices.
- Develops contract interpretation and negotiation skills.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent analytical, time management, communication, attention to detail, customer service, and organization skills.
- Able to multitask and work in both a team oriented environment and independently.
- PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment.
- No special physical demands required.