Contract Loader II
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Utilize internal systems to process visitors
- Triage center visitors to appropriate channel
- Assist in coordinating monthly calendar of Events
- Organize and participate in member events
- Set-up and break down chairs/tables for events
- Set-up coffee/refreshments and maintain throughout day
- Assist with events/educational seminars
- Cover for the Guidance Center Coordinator as needed
- Assist with reports
• Administrative Services Knowledge: You understand methodologies and processes for coordinating and providing office administrative, clerical and support services, not specific to a particular business discipline.
• Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
• Communication: You actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience.
• Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. You can be a broker and consultant regarding resources. You engage people in problem solving without taking over.
• High energy with an on-stage personality that is warm and welcoming
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule of 15-20 hours a week ( M-F between the hours of 8-5pm)
• Ability to work closely with the senior population
• Able to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate needs/be proactive
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable presenting information to a group of people
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good typing skills
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Health and Wellness background is preferred