Contract Administration Specialist
Frisco, Texas 75034
- Prepare client facing contracts, legal documents based on received requests for new contracts, contract renewals, deconversions, and add–on product and service agreements.
- Interpret and make appropriate determination as to which document, schedule, exhibit, or amendment to use that would be appropriate to allow our Client to deliver the products or services to our clients, while protecting our Client’s legal and financial interest.
- Escalate to our Client legal, when appropriate, for support with non-standard requests or client negotiations.
- Communicate with Account Management, Sales Support, Legal and Product Management to ensure appropriate approvals are received before a contract is released to a client, and that standard processes are followed.
- Oversee contract routing and filing processes.
- Minimum 2 years of related contract administration or legal experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) or contract law experience
- Knowledge of our Client’s products
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Must be able to interface with multiple staff and work independently, with minimal direction
- Must be able to handle multiple requests simultaneously and be effective and timely on follow up with each request
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Minimal to no travel