Compliance Author/Editor Reporting Specialist
New York, New York
2017-06-26 Job ID: 9101 Category: Professional
- The Compliance Author/Editor Reporting Specialist performs a critical role in the success of the high-profile research resources that have established this client as the market leader in SEC online information and worktools.
- The Compliance Author/Editor Reporting Specialist provides the professional insight and expertise needed to author our market-leading analysis and provide expert, rapid response to significant developments in SEC compliance.
- Responsible for researching, identifying, and integrating select content from the range of SEC compliance content offered on Checkpoint, such as SEC rules, regulations and interpretive guidance, as well as the FASB Codification.
- Uses previously developed Federal tax expertise, interprets and analyzes in clearly written business English Federal tax legislation, Federal tax cases, IRS Regulations, Revenue Rulings, Revenue Procedures, Notices, Announcements, and other IRS source material in the international, corporate, partnership, LLC, consolidated return, and penalty areas of Federal tax law.
- Requires 1-3 years’ experience with SEC reporting and disclosure requirements.
- 1-3 years’ experience with online research product development (preferred).
- CPA, JD, or MBA preferred but not necessary.