Clinical Lab Scientist
- Performs clinical laboratory tests procedures in a manner that provides accurate, timely, and meaningful results.
- Requires providing care and service to newborn to geriatric population.
- Provide age appropriate care in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- CA License as a Clinical Lab Scientist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related field required
- At least one year experience required (internship accepted)
- Basic Computer Skills
- extensive blood banking experience as well as general lab.