Client Service Specialist
- Maintains strong client relationships and provides day to day client advice.
- Under limited supervision, designs solutions for clients ensuring that SLA’s (service level agreements) and KPI’s (key performance indicators) are met.
- Provides user training on system and new functionality and responds to user queries.
- Writes and produces detailed functional specifications.
- Escalation point for unresolved production support issues and participates in analysis and resolution on behalf of the business.
- Administers project schedule, scope of work and budget, ensuring that operational teams and subcontractors understand client requirements.
- Communicates client requirements to operational teams and subcontractors.
- Promotes the organization’s capabilities to clients, identifying where possible sales opportunities which are forwarded to the account managers.
- Supports design, development, testing, deployment and transition into operation for less complicated functionality when required.
- This position is rotational and would require working first and second shifts as needed.
- Education Required: B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Strong Knowledge of Linux (Red Hat pref) and shell scripts a must
- FIX, Soup, moldUDP protocol knowledge a plus
- Appropriately limits use of technical jargon, slang or culturally insensitive language when creating written communications.
- Communicates findings and results of analyses in the appropriate format to ensure understanding.
- Develops standard reports, presentations and documents for use at the team level.
- Develops positive internal and external customer relationships by consistently and efficiently delivering value.
- Anticipates customer needs, and proactively addresses customer requests and/or concerns.
- Uncovers customers’ hidden needs or issues by asking insightful questions and developing rapport; encourages others to consider the customer’s perspective in making decisions.
- Assists in providing efficient and high quality service to clients.
- Understands the full array of our Client’s offerings and areas of expertise.
- Builds a working knowledge of products, technologies, offerings, etc. within scope of responsibility.
- Has a working knowledge of competitors’ products and services as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
- Provides quality services by addressing a range of client needs according to developed service level agreements.
- Performs a range of program responsibilities, enhancing our Client’s reputation for service quality overall.
- Assists with basic review of data on quality measures to guide improvements and changes to client service standards.
- Gathers pertinent information about a problem by identifying underlying issues, analyzing data and patterns, and identifying the root cause.
- Recommends and completes detailed solutions to problems.
- Draws from standard practices and previous experience to implement solutions.