Client Service Representative
Post Date: 07/11/2017 Job ID: 9287 Category: Professional
- Handles inbound calls, which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone.
- May answer inquiries, resolve problems, and promote products/services.
- May monitor systems to detect possible fraudulent behavior related to credit card usage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud.
- Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Uses established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision