Client Service Associate
2017-04-14 Job ID: 8341 Category: Professional
- This person will report to the Director of PH Community Case & Distribution Medicaid.
- The Client Services individual will work closely with Medicaid consumers, caregivers and professionals through dedicated helplines, community outreach and training.
- Provide telephone and e-mail counseling to consumer and professional clients with questions about Medicare, collecting relevant data and making timely referrals as needed.
- Maintain accurate, quality call records relevant to Medicaid trends to inform and strengthen Medicaid Rights’ policy work and educational resources.
- Assist with Medicaid Rights’ low-income benefits enrollment work, including screening clients for benefits, conducting outreach to eligible individuals, processing benefits with relevant city agencies, and provide assistance in teaching benefits to community based professionals.
- Database entry, administrative and clerical responsibilities as assigned.