Client Onboarding Specialist
Parsippany, New Jersey
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
- Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
- Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation including parameters, network paperwork, and documentation for all client interaction.
- Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
- Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
- Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Three years’ work experience in an implementations capacity or environment.
- Good project management knowledge including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
- Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
- Previous client services/relationships experience and project management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, OneNote and SharePoint).
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for client implementations.