Client Migration Project Manager
- Completes large scale and highly complex systems and technology related projects (typically 3601-24,000 hours within a year or more).
- Responsible for assembling project team assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed to accomplish task, and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- Responsible for identifying the role of each project team member.
- Responsible for effectively coordinating the activities of the team to meet project milestones.
- Update management and client on project progress.
- Decision Making / Problem Solving: Uses strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines.
- Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills where limited precedents or guidelines exist.
- Resources Managed: Provides supportive analysis that impacts the use of resources, but does not have authority to delegate resources.
- Has responsibility for resources within a department.
- Participates in quarterly strategic planning.
- Technical Skills/Knowledge: Project management, leadership, communication, business acumen, technical aptitude, teamwork, decision-making ability, client focus
- Work is non-standard, varied, and requires strong analytical ability.
- Provides limited management for one or more functions within a department, including staffing, pay, and performance issues.
- Minimum Job-Related Experience: Typically requires 9 years systems, analysis, develop projects.
- Education: B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.