Class Action Rep
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
- Responsible for handling the administration of all class action law suits in compliance with US legal requirements. Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with our client’s owners, Market Teams and dealers.
- Responsible for validating claims for our Client’s Group Class Action’s, to resolution in compliance with Court mandates/decision and within our Client’s standards of excellence in customer service.
- Providing class-action status reports to corporate counsel and senior management on a recurring basis.
- Works closely with court appointed Third Party class action claim administrators in reconciling all claims, payments, and discrepancies related to settled classes.
- Acts as a liaison to other departments, by sourcing information.
- Act as a resource for Ohio Call Center, provide all relevant documentation in a timely manner.
- 1 - 3 Years Automotive or After-sales Experience
- 1 - 3 Years Engineering or technical aptitude experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Access)