Class Action Rep
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
- Responsible for handling the administration of all class action law suits in compliance with US legal requirements.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with our Client’s owners, Market Teams and dealers.
- Responsible for validating claims for our Client’s Group Class Action’s, to resolution in compliance with Court mandates/decision and within our Client’s standards of excellence in customer service.
- Providing class-action status reports to corporate counsel and senior management on a recurring basis.
- Works closely with court appointed Third Party class action claim administrators in reconciling all claims, payments, and discrepancies related to settled classes.
- Acts as a liaison to other departments, by sourcing information.
- Act as a resource for Ohio Call Center, provide all relevant documentation in a timely manner.
- 1 - 3 Years Automotive or After-sales Experience
- 1 - 3 Years Engineering or technical aptitude experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PP, Access)