- Professional appearance; candidate will be consumer facing at all times.
- Candidate needs to be flexible between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm (approximately 25 hours week, could be more).
- Candidate needs to be able to lift more than 15 pounds and the ability to move and break down tables and chairs daily.
- Candidate will be interacting with members and visitors on a daily basis by checking them in, assisting with issues, and setting up and possibly leading classes.
- Receives calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs calls to destination.
- Answering phones, Greeting and directing guests, Performing security checks, Opening and distributing mail, typing memos, letters, reports, Photocopying and faxing, Scheduling and coordinating meetings, Miscellaneous duties.
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
- Flexibility and team oriented; ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Educational requirements may vary based on job level;
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.