Cath Lab RN
Post Date: 07/31/2017 2017-07-31 Job ID: 9556 Category: Health
- The nurse will be required to float Cath Lab, Angio, Special Procedure(interventional radiology), holding room and Non-invasive Cardiology.
- This position requires providing nursing care to patients undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic intervention procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory; and pre and post procedural nursing care in the Cath Lab Holding Room.
- Takes a leadership role in the assessment, development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care provided by the nursing team, for both Inpatients and Outpatients.
- During periods of low census, this position will providing nursing care in other departments, as needed such as Cardiology and Bronchoscopy Lab.
- This position requires providing care and service to an adult through geriatric patient population.
- The associate is responsible for providing age appropriate care to critically through acutely ill individuals in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of our Client’ s Medical Center.
- It is expected that the associate holding this position will demonstrate behaviors consistent with our core values and will comply with all required standards governing our commitment to Compassionate Care, Exemplary Service and serving our patients.
- System experience in Mac Lab would be a plus
- 1 year experience required