Cash Application Specialist
Dallas, Texas 75234
- Efficiently process incoming cash receipts in various forms such as check, ACH, or wire to US Safety accounts, utilizing strong attention to detail and accuracy in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Reconcile daily all cash transactions to ensure in balance status in the sub-ledger at the close of each day.
- Efficient and accurate cash application and payment processing using AS400. Providing sufficient payment details to allow effective audit trail of deductions.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts, initiating appropriate action and maintaining collection records.
- Initiating appropriate follow-up action on payment arrangements and timelines.
- Communicates with customers, salespeople, branch managers and all other involved parties to analyze and resolve credit disputes and issues.
- Monitoring the A/R aging with weekly reporting to credit and collections management.
- Thorough experience with AS400 is a must.
- Ability to work in face paced, multi-system environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic accounting knowledge in receivables transactions and cash balancing.
- Knowledge of banking services and payment types.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent preferred.