Case Management RN
- 8 weeks.
- Some weekends maybe required.
- Traveler will be responsible for care coordination between nursing and physicians, discharge planning beyond acute care, and managing patient and family expectations.
- Min of 2 years’ experience required.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology, personal computers, MCG Health, Utilization Review Experience, and current third party payor reimbursement methodologies.
- Prefer CCM or ACM (Certified Case Manager, Accredited Case Manager)