Care Coaches shall meet all of the following qualifications:
- This role is part of our Client's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you and your patients have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (No Satellite).
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Client's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- AHCA Fingerprint Required
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Gerontology or related field OR Licensed Practice Nurse
- 701B Certification
- Medication application (RFA) experience
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients
- Prior nursing home diversion or long term care case management experience
- Road Warrior who enjoys traveling long distances
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
- Experience working with geriatric population
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
- Must be level 2 fingerprinted through AHCA and must take TB blood test.