Call Center Representative
Post Date: 06/14/2017 Job ID: 8919 Category: Professional
Our Client is seeking a phone specialist who will address and resolve agent and partner concerns. If necessary, report your findings to the appropriate business areas to drive process and product enhancements. If you enjoy a fast paced environment with friendly staff, this may be for you!
- Contractors will be agent support. They will be taking inbound calls from licensed insurance agents.
- MUST be able to work a flex shift between 8: 00 a.m. and 9: 00 p.m. EST
- This position is in the " clock tower" at 123 E. Main St.
- Contractor will take 35-45 calls per day - Really skilled agents take up to 85 calls per day.
- Environment: Each contractor will have their own cube, computer etc. There are production leads dispersed around the floor to assist agents during calls.
- Position goes through Dec. 22nd but could be longer.
- Respond to barriers to perfect service in a consistent fashion, adhering to all regulatory requirements and internal processing timelines and guidelines
- Collect, analyze and interpret trend information to address and resolve pre-enrollment inquiries and other Agent needs
- Build our Clients brand image with agents and brokers by providing effective and efficient service
- Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations.
- Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care.
- Processes request for authorization according.
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service standards
- Multi-tasking skills (i.e. typing while on the phone with an agent)
- Fluent typing skills a must
- Ability to stay on task in a busy call center environment
- Must maintain a high level of emotional intelligence at all times
- Capacity to be punctual and reliable in role
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English for both speaking and reading.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries.
- Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability; superior customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment.
- Minimum HS Diploma, post-secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required.
- Call center experience may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree
- Previous call center or customer service experience