Call Center Representative
Post Date: 06/08/2017 Job ID: 8861 Category: Professional
Our Client’ s Operations and Call Center functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success. Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution. Our Call Center owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction. They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
- Typically supports application, IT hardware and software products.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- May require follow-up but is capable of handling most issues without escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Support is related to external clients.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and one to three years’ experience as an Associated Contact Center Technical Specialist.
- Call Center experience a plus.
- Ability to multi Task- BC Knowledge a must, fluent in Internet Explorer, General Computer Competencies