San Diego, California 92121
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Could work either 10 or 12 hour day/eve shifts
- 2 solid years of PEDS experience required
- Need to be able to start this 13 week assignment within 4-6 weeks from now
- Valid CA License
- BLS from AHA required