San Diego, California 92123
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid CA nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- PALS from the American Heart Association required
- 12 hr shifts
- variable shifts - start times are 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am and 11am
- On Call and work in house for trauma coverage may be required
- 2 years CVOR nursing experience
- 1 year travel experience
- 1 year of PEDS experience required
- Ortho experience strongly preferred