Business Data Analyst-Sr
2017-04-24 Job ID: 8431 Category: Professional
- Manage program deliverables and the relationship with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works with main clients, project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN networking and network security tools such as; switches, load balancers, routers, firewalls, anti-virus, and vulnerability assessments.
- Ability to lead both technical and support subject matter experts.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty and 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.