Business Data Analyst
New York, New York
Post Date: 08/09/2017 2017-08-09 Job ID: 9694 Category: Professional
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works with main clients, project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.