Business Data Analyst
New York, New York
2017-06-29 Job ID: 9171 Category: Professional
- Project manage initiatives that typically include components of business strategy, research and analysis, operational planning and process definition, and will cut across multiple business groups and functions
- Works with internal stakeholders, project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements and then perform research and analysis. Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Planning and preparation of presentations for business review meetings with senior management, which involves working with the Head of Business Operations to define the agenda for the meeting, communicating and coordinating tasks/responsibilities across the team to prepare the presentation and then consolidating and reviewing final materials.
- Reports to Head of Business Operations for the Trading Business
- Bachelors or Master degree with a good foundation in quantitative and analytical courses
- Mastery of PowerPoint and ability to storyboard presentations for senior management
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and strategic approach to problem solving
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and tour Client' s Financial business
- Strong communication skills to communicate with Senior Leadership and actively participate/drive meetings with cross functional horizontal teams
- 2 years’ experience in Business Strategy, Product Strategy or Business Operations experience preferred