Post Date: 06/07/2017 2017-06-07 Job ID: 8840 Category: Professional
- Provides advice, counsel to mngt/client orgs.
- Conducts special studies, analyses, develops alts, presents recommendations to mngt, influences mngt decisions.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, implements new strategies, programs/processes in response to changing internal/external conditions.
- Identify, recommend policy, mngt, procedural, process, system improvements to strategically balance risk, reward.
- Work w/various stakeholders to develop systems, processes, solutions w/the intent to develop mngt of assets optimum lifecycle, companion cost models.
- Develop/approve long range programs for assets.
- Implement optimum life cycle, companion costs models for network assets.
- Develop interventions, processes, modify programs to meet customer needs.
- Provide recommendations/implement process/procedural improvements through research of best practices, effective presentation of info, plans/proposals.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Bus Admin, Marketing, Finance, HR Mngt, related field;
- equivalent combination of edu/experience.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. related experience.
- Research, analysis skills w/the ability to obtain relevant data, evaluate complex situations, develop creative alts, provide recommendations, negotiate/influence outcomes.
- Program design skills including development of interventions, processes/new or modified programs to meet customer needs.
- Excellent comm/interpersonal skills involving the ability to establish trust, maintain confidence, understand social behavior/interactions.
- Ability to work w/all org levels to influence actions, negotiate outcomes.
- Ability to listen/communicate effectively through oral/written means.
- Proficiency w/the use of PCs to gather, analyze, summarize data.
- Project mngt/leadership skills, including the ability to work as a team member, to maintain project timelines, budgets, deliver on commitments.
- Knowledge of research, analysis and consulting techniques