Rochester, Minnesota 55901
- The Business Analyst will work with Product Managers to gather, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements to meet the needs of the market for; enhancements to existing products, new products or services, or programs.
- The BA is responsible for the elicitation of functional requirement and refinement of those requirements into non-functional requirements, definition of and adherence to business rules, appropriate documentation of all requirements, refinement to the level of a product specification, and analysis of requirements to ensure they effectively meet business needs.
- Ensure all requirements are clearly understood by all team members.
- Ensure adequate traceability of requirements, work with the Product Manager to manage changes to existing requirements, and processing and prioritization of new requirements into subsequent product releases; and also work with the Product Manager and the Project Manager to effectively deliver new products or services to the market.
- The BA will also review the testing plan to ensure its adequacy to verify that all requirements are met sufficiently to obtain customer acceptance of all deliverables.
- Other qualifications include: thorough understanding of application development methodologies and the development lifecycle.
- Experience writing use cases, user stories, data flow diagrams, process diagrams, and technical specifications.
- Experience with requirements management tools and issue tracking tools.
- Business Analyst will be considered a leader for all phases of the solution lifecycle, and will work closely with a variety of internal and external business and technology partners.