Business Analyst III
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
- 8+ years Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate extensive experience in strategy, analysis, and managing complex processes within cross functional teams
- Strong business acumen possessing strong operational, technical, and analytical skills including structured problem solving and quantitative analysis
- Experience managing and executing multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Able to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Process improvement experience with a solid track record of achieving positive results
- Highly motivated and able to support business directives to reach common goals
- Detailed Orientated self-driver with excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing working environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (Excel, Access, Visio)
- Database design and etl logic experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience is REQUIRED.
- Hyperion or Cognos experience is a plus
- Responsibilities: The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with stakeholders to define data rules, standardize business processes and best practices in global sales systems.
- This Analyst will learn and understand the systems and processes that are integrated into the CRM system as well as global sales data flows.
- The Analyst will be responsible for making data and business process decisions to minimize the impact to downstream systems and sales reports.
- The analyst will act as a subject matter expert for all sales data flows, sales system’s processes and business processes, and serve as a liaison between Sales and IT.
- The role will include the enhancement of existing tools and development of new tools and databases with the goal of advancing the analytical capabilities of the organization.
- Successful candidates should be able to quickly learn the current process for existing programs, identify opportunities for improvement, and execute on strategic plans.
- Candidates will also be required to work with cross-functional teams within our Client.
- Candidate must have strong decision-making skills, be detail orientated, and analytical reasoning to analyze and synthesize data, document current business processes to help define standard global processes, develop reporting, and assist with both capital and operational initiatives
- Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to provide detail technical business requirements for developers and test development once completed.