Business Analyst Associate
- Conducts analysis through research, gathering and interpretation of data, development of alternatives and recommendations.
- Presents analysis and recommendations to management and may implement selected alternative.
- Analyses include, but are not limited to, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis, trending/forecasting, financial analysis, budget analysis and reporting.
- Conduct analysis through research, gathering, and interpretation of data.
- Audit business system data, examine actuals against targets, forecast performance, analyze business processes, and conduct special studies.
- Present analysis but not limited to feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis, trending/forecasting, financial analysis, budget analysis, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
- or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing, and presentation applications to gather, analyze, and model information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including ability to consult with internal and external customers regarding matters/issues which may be sensitive in nature.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization including people with different styles and background, and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Proven problem solving skills.