Bus Sys Analyst, Senior
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Date: 06/08/2017 2017-06-08 Job ID: 8858 Category: Professional
- Based upon user needs, and a sound understanding of applicable business or clinical systems and industry requirements,
- formulates and defines average to large project scopes and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems, considering software applications capacity, resource availability, operating time and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Participates in project leadership by documenting scope and defining implementation procedures.
- Provides technical project management, often leading work on new implementations and upgrades of related systems, and handling multiple projects
- Documents and drives best practices throughout the system.
- Staff members in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.