- Respond to inquiries for benefit plans, including eligibility, enrollment, coverage, premiums and claims.
- Liaison between plan administrators and members.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and ERISA.
- Process enrollments, terminations medical, dental, vision, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, HR or related field; or six years related experience.
- Two years’ experience in employee benefits. Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with FMLA, short-term disability, long-term disability, military LOA, life insurance evidence of insurability, HSA funding, COBRA, summary plan descriptions, health insurance plan billing, retiree health insurance premium billing, death benefits, beneficiary maintenance, service awards, life events, dependent eligibility auditing, qualified medical support orders and new hire benefits orientation.