Attribution Research Specialist
Post Date: 06/09/2017 2017-06-09 Job ID: 8872 Category: Professional
- Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations;
- Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care;
- Processes request for authorization according.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers;
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries;
- Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment
- Minimum HS Diploma, post-secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required;
- Call center experience may be required;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes;
- 6 plus years’ experience.