New York, New York 10036
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating any type of Master Agreement documentation for OTCs (English and New York Law as applicable) including but not limited to: ISDA Master Agreements (and ancillary documentation), Credit Support Annex, GMRAs, MRAs, GMLSAs, MSLAs, MSFTAs, Prime Brokerage documentation (including prime brokerage agreements and ancillary agreements) futures or clearing agreements.
- Reviewing of constitutional documents, netting, collateral and capacity opinions as may be required as well as assisting with the drafting of additional bespoke provisions of particular jurisdictions or counterparty types.
- Keeping informed of business and regulatory developments as they impact on the way in which the business operates
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (including but not limited to trading, sales, credit, treasury, tax, legal…) during negotiation process.
- Keeping work in progress records up to date and disseminating information with regard to executed documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. JD preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating Master Agreement trading documentation (7+ years experience preferred)