New York, New York
Post Date: 07/12/2017 2017-07-12 Job ID: 9298 Category: Legal
- The successful candidate will work with a large investment bank, supporting the Firm’ s Reference data and document management for derivatives business.
- The role involves managing data and clause extraction from OTC derivative documentation (ISDA and ancillary agreements), Repurchase agreements and Prime Brokerage documentation (including prime brokerage agreements, securities lending and ancillary agreements) and advising on legal and regulatory issues arising from initiation to termination of derivatives and prime brokerage relationships.
- Reviewing and analyzing clauses from the ISDA MA/ CSA, Prime Brokerage and ancillary agreements for our client’ s OTC and Prime Services business
- Subject-matter knowledge of OTC documentation and a clear understanding of a variety of clauses (and fallbacks) from OTC and PB agreements
- Strong understanding of Collateral Management
- Documentation Quality assurance and leverage use of technologies and analytics in the Collateral management environment
- Includes data extraction
- Work on a regulatory driven project
- Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in OTC markets and documentations and related activities, and a keen understanding of equity derivatives transactions.
- A proven record of completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, and communication skills
- Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate
- Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from different disciplines, and within a team formed in furtherance to a particular mandate.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a team based working environment
- Bachelor' s degree required
- 3-6 years of experience