Post Date: 09/07/2017 2017-09-07 Job ID: 10010 Category: Legal
- Review terms and conditions for Requests for Proposals, Invitations to Bid, as well as other informal bidding opportunities for government customers
- Negotiate directly with external customers, including government contracting officers and other procurement professionals in the private sector.
- Utilize APTTUS and other applications for contract generation and review of requested exceptions and contract modifications
- Review and respond to requests for customer terms and conditions or modifications to contracts for our Client' s Legal products, for all market segments.
- Support Master Services Agreements and other government contracts within assigned regional territory.
- Represent the Customer Contract Management department at interdepartmental meetings to ensure that legal risks are considered as sales, marketing and product development initiatives are appropriately considered.
- Juris doctorate (J.D.) from an accredited law school and a current license to practice law required.
- 2 - 5 years in customer/vendor contracting, sourcing, government contracting and/or procurement contracting.
- Experience structuring, drafting, analyzing and negotiating a wide range of sales contracts, including content, software and service agreements, master agreements, NDAs, SaaS agreements, and Service Level Agreements.
- Demonstrated internal and external negotiation skills.
- Work well as a team member and build rapport and trust with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word.
- Ability to successfully balance the interests of the customer with maintaining a good legal and fiscal position for the company.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, to identify and resolve legal issues, possess knowledge of the business.
- Knowledge of government procurement/contracting laws, rules and regulations such as commercial items contracting requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple award Government contracts, such as Federal General Services Schedule and FEDLINK, preferred.