- Ability to create complex queries on our Client, use advanced search techniques on the Internet, and review and analyze trial documents, including dockets.
- Follow established standards and guidelines to organize and/or classify information.
- Juris Doctor (bar admission is not required for this position)
- 2-3 years of RECENT legal industry or legal information experience
- Our client’s experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of technology and Internet research
- Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational ability
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills