Voca Legal has an opportunity for an Attorney Editor with our client in Eagan. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- Candidates selected for this position will be working on one to three workflows. The two main workflows are Intelligence Report fulfillment and tracking Judicial Motions. This includes reviewing large numbers of documents to identify and categorize relevant information, research, and adhering to editorial and quality standards.
- Ability to create complex queries on our Client, use advanced search techniques on the Internet, and review and analyze trial documents, including dockets.
- Follow established standards and guidelines to organize and/or classify information.
- This position is a great fit for legal professionals that have their Juris Doctor Degree.
- Juris Doctor (bar admission is not required for this position)
- 2-3 years of RECENT legal industry or legal information experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Our Client experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of technology and Internet research
- Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational ability
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.