- This position will be responsible for creating and modifying marketing materials including brochures, ads, digital designs and related pieces.
- Must become acclimated to our Client’s Health System brand and design guidelines. : Usually use cloud based systems, mostly Adobe products. They are primarily PC based, but some of our Client’s departments are Mac, need to be comfortable with both.
- Anyone who has worked with our Client before would be helpful, training would be shorter.
- Teleworking: Initially onsite for the first 2-4 weeks, depending on whether he/she is meeting deadlines they could be partially offsite. More of a production graphic designer, not a lot of out of the box type of work
- Diverse experience working in a web format (some will be print and some will be web).
- InDesign experience.
- Experience working with corporate graphic design (comfortable creating great pieces but within a set design).
- Detail oriented, flexible, needs to be comfortable working within a brand standard, experience within applications is more important, working within templates (certain fonts that are allowed or not allowed).