We are searching for a team member who will partner with our members and guests on their personal well-being journey, in addition to providing administrative support for programs, projects and processes specific to the Guidance Center.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with and assist members/visitors in their Guidance Center experience
- Utilize proprietary software to accurately track consumer engagement
- Ensure physical location is maintained according to established standards
- Assist with interactive programs and classes, including physical set-up and clean-up
- Provide coverage for Guidance Center Coordinator as needed
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies and guidelines as well as CMS guidelines and external partners’ guidelines
- Member Focus: Connects meaningfully with members/potential members/visitors to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal consumer experience.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to expectations/commitments/deadlines, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens, communicates with respect, and builds trusting, collaborative relationships.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- High energy with an on-stage personality that is warm and welcoming
- Must be able to a flexible work of 15-20hours a week (Mon-Fri)
- Ability to work closely with the senior population
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs/be proactive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable presenting information to a group of people
- 5+ years of prior administrative assistance or coordinator experience, or 3 years of admin experience if candidate has a health and wellness background
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good typing skills
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department