Architect - Advanced/Specialty
Post Date: 05/11/2017 2017-05-11 Job ID: 8598 Category: Professional
- The Architect is responsible for the technical architecture and recommendations related to overall systems operations.
- Expected to have advanced knowledge and experience in the area of Systems administration, Database administration, Network administration, or other areas of specific expertise.
- The Architect assists in providing integrated team leadership for support and maintenance of hardware, software, and services.
- Recommends procedures and policies that will improve the workflow both within the work unit and across various work units and sites.
- Processes and maintains a strong working knowledge of several multi-platform technical environments.
- Provides technical expertise in the technical design, selection, and application of the information systems resources to satisfy complex system requirements that meet the needs of the Enterprise.
- Primary responsibility is within the enterprise Skype for Business (SfB) 2015 on-premises environment. Secondary experience within Exchange Server would be a bonus. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the SfB technical architecture and recommendations related to overall system design, integration, and operations.
- Technical leader within SfB environment and ability to operate with limited direction.
- Investigate and resolve any issues within the SfB platform.
- Serve as top level technical contributor with advanced SfB knowledge and experience in the area of platform design and deployment, application administration, systems administration, database administration, and network administration.
- Other qualification include proficiency in managing operating systems, including configuration, internals, and maintenance processes;
- experience in system hardware design, ordering, configuration, testing and implementation of large/complex projects.
- Mastery level expertise in one or more computing technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of Systems Analysis and Design.
- Adequate experience in the architecture and operation of an SfB on-premises solution hosting at least 20, 000 accounts
- Experience understanding and writing Powershell scripts and able to apply to SfB environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and mentor other staff.
- Experience with Polycom RealConnect a definite bonus.
- At least 5 years IT Knowledge of Hardware and Software Systems
- At least 3 years Project Management and Problem Solving Skills