- The Applications Developer will be responsible for extracting/analyzing/modeling data on many different platforms, including Enterprise Data Warehouse, Oracle, SQL Server, Access, Excel and the internet.
- Associate will be working closely with the Markets and Management in response to ad hoc requests and data inquiries.
- A working knowledge of Medicare data is helpful.
- At times, this associate will take on the project lead role and work with technical and non-technical associates.
- On other projects, this associate may be the sole owner and developer and tester of a project.
- The associate should be able to understand the business needs and design programs that match the complex business requirements and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and coding in terms of generating reporting.
- The associate should be able to work with QlikView report development
- Strong experience with Oracle database including Data mining, complex query generation and data validation including PLSQL
- QlikView report development
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- 2 - 4 years Data Analysis experience
- 2 – 4 years of debugging and testing experience in the database area
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software packages
- Bachelor’s Degree; concentration in Computer Systems or Mathematics a plus
- Knowledge of Access/VBA
- Some familiarity of SQL and SQL server databases.
- Prior experience in Health Insurance
- Prior experience with Medicare
- Prior experience with Claims and Diagnosis Code related data