Rochester, Minnesota 55905
- The Analyst/Programmer contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across sites.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple sites.
- The Analyst/Programmer produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Applies effective system design principles and software development methodologies.
- Possesses a high level of project and deliverable consistency through demonstrated repeatable and reliable performance.
- Must have ability to take initiative and proactive on starting tasks and assignments and have had exposure to managing both custom developed and vendor-supplied applications.
Specific Job Details:
- Looking for an individual with strong data analysis and data design skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of MongoDB preferred.
- Individual will work closely with the Clinical Impact Reporting team within the Knowledge & Delivery Center to support metrics for the knowledge management program.
- Data analysis and design Sitecore reporting experience preferred