Administrative Office Manager
2017-06-28 Job ID: 9137 Category: Professional
- Provides various office and location support activities.
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiency of the business to which the support is being provided; ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and / or business support services.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization.
- Provides direct support for multiple executives or regional office/function, or manages a group of administrative assistants.
- Provides guidance to other administrative assistants to ensure the team is operating in an efficient and effective manner.
- Conserves time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters/e-mails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; or preparing speaking notes, communications, and presentations for the executive.
- Efficient in business software and business systems processes and approvals.
- Maintains executive' s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, agendas, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains executive, customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- May work directly with facilities, vendors and customers on-behalf of the executive.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions, presentations, speaking engagements and customer communications.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Accountable for developing technical contribution.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred or relevant work experience required
- 0 to 2 years
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
- Requires guidance on task initially and requires supervision.