Administrative Office Manager
District of Columbia, Washington
Post Date: 06/12/2017 2017-06-12 Job ID: 8893 Category: Professional
- Assists attorneys with SEC/CFTC filings, expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling, and other administrative duties.
- Manages DC office
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answers or directs inquiries.
- Acts as organizer/liaison for corporate events
- Manages office assignments, conference and videoconference rooms
- Liaisons with IT/Facilities on computer resources and copier services
- Liaison with Rockville and NY Mailroom staff and handles mail/FedEx
- Event planning/catering
- Processes invoices
- Limo scheduling and other special requests for senior executives
- Supports hearings panel (print panel kits, schedule rooms, greet hearing attendees, catering, assist with travel arrangements for panel members)
- Act as Building Floor Warden
- Liaison with building security / handle access issues, elevator badges
- Efficient in business software and business systems processes and approvals.
- Maintains executive and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- May work directly with facilities, vendors and customers.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred or relevant work experience required
- Experience Required: 2+ years